k, back on track(:
- 1 cup chobani (plain)
- 1/2 cup blackberries
hell yeah, it says i gained a pound, but i downed a 1.5 liter bottle of h20 before we left.
back on track tomorrow!
i’m nervous to weigh myself after this weekend.. i let myself go a little crazy with the tequila and bbq.
but it was a fantastic weekend. back to normal obviously on monday(:
so i ended up being 1 pound away from my prom goal..
but all in all, it was 14 pounds lost! (and since i re-wore my jr. prom dress to my friend’s prom this year, you can DEFINITELY see more arm definition/toning, and i just look healthier!)
can’t wait to keep hauling ass this summer. this is only the beginning(:
3 lbs away from my prom goal? woo!
i can do it! this long 5 day weekend is all about intense cardio sweat sessions and loading on the veggies.
I CAN DO THIS. (165 here i come, then it’s only 5 more lbs to 160! ahh!)
sooo full (as i began eating mostly organic/fresh, i’ve really seen a difference in my hunger levels.. awesome!)
- 6 oz Fage yogurt (0%, 1 container)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries to mix in
- Grapes (25 green, seedless)
- 1 Cup steamfresh broccoli (left over from last night)
- 1 Cup baby spinach
- 4 oz salmon fillet + lemon juice for seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced, medium-large)
- weight watchers string cheese
- chicken pot pie (okay, not awesome), but i did a pretty intense leg workout after.
wrote in my food diary today: PROM MOTIVATION.
guys, my dress just came in.. it’s more beautiful than the pictures online give it credit for. my boobs look amazing. now i’m working on my back and arms. (i’m so lucky to have a flat, smooth back, but i want some more definition, but my arms definitely need some toning.)
oh, and i lost another 2 pounds! OMG MAJOR MOTIVATION. here’s how i stay strong:
- cook salmon ahead of time.
- separate 4 oz sections and package spinach salads for the next three lunches.
- cut and bag bell peppers
- cook weeks worth of brown rice (quinoa for next week)
it’s all about pre-planning!