losing81 asked: 7 & 24 :)
7. five pet peeves:
- chipped nail polish
- bad posture (!!!)
- mouth breathers (sorry if you’re a mouth breather!)
- the sound of someone blowing their nose
24. five words/phrases that make you laugh
- idk who i picked this up from, but “holy balls!”
- any sentence that accidentally rhymes
- this is really hard.
Anonymous asked: 15!
I’m a leo:) and i completely agree with the traits that leos embody. i’m the biggest ham you’ll ever meet. i know how to make my own fun. because of this, i’d say i’m fairly outgoing and will talk to anyone! sometimes i’m a bit loud, but hey it’s the confidence in me:)
obviously i have off days, but for the most part i’m a confident leo!
okay my run was most definitely not as spectacular. yesterday i felt as though i could run forever, even when i decided to stop. i really should have kept going while i could, because today’s was “eh” 45 minutes and i really was shaking. so i’ll probably go for a 2-miler after dinner. I need to get all of the working out that i can in before school tuesday. because then i’ll be limited to afternoon/night only.
time for a lush shower with my new whoosh shower jelly.
it’s a grapefruit/lime jelly that only takes one small bit to lather for my entire body! it smells divine. i always feel that citrus scents make me feel the cleanest afterwards.
so, i just got the best piece of motivation ever. EVER.
I was just told that we’ll most likely be going on our first christmas vacation as a family. we always stay home, and since we’re all older, it’d be great to go on a cruise. A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
this is a bikini non-optional trip. best motivation ever. have to go do 7 million hours of cardio now!
i ran for an hour yesterday!
non-stop. i think i’ve made FANTASTIC progress, here’s how:
- switching up music every week, it really gets me pumped.
- not knowing how far my route is. running is totally psychological for me, so yesterday i just took random roads until i ended up back at my house. not sure how far i went, but hey, and hour straight is awesome!
can’t wait to become the runner i’ve always wanted to be. definitely starting out slowly, but working on up! here’s to another run like that later on today!
ohmygod. i haven’t done a food diary in ages..
sorry for slacking! i’m so busy with cramming in my school work!