dear 2011, a post for resolutions:
you were the year of realizing what wasn’t working. I worked super hard, lost like some weight, gained some back, fixed things, tried new workouts, found what i like, what i don’t like. I wore a bikini and felt comfortable, went out with friends, and had some of the most amazing times for memories that i’ll cherish for a lifetime. It’s now time to see that sometimes, weight isn’t everything. it shouldn’t ruin a good time—case in point, i gained five pounds over the christmas vacation. i was on a cruise, have a good time with family and friends. i don’t regret it, but obviously, this is about improvement so here we go, a post for resolution:
- schedule workouts, make time, allow yourself to succeed.
- share the success with other, it’s built in motivation!
- upped water consumption!
- meet new friends
- keep in touch with old ones
- master a new yoga pose every month
- document the progression!
surely there’s more but i’ll leave these for now:)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3