Food Diary 1 (of 2012)
- Granny Smith (medium)
- Black Coffee
- Fage 0% with cherry pom. (super delicious, practically a dessert!)
- baby spinach salad with italian dressing (? haven’t made it yet)
Jillian 30 ds level one (day 2)
- Body rock abs (?)
lifeslittlequotes asked: I'm 5'8" and 164 lbs, is it possible for me to get a flat stomach with exercise and eating healthy?
what a beautiful girl, thanks for the question!
attention everyone who’s ever had weight issues: it totally IS possible to have a flat stomach! the keys are:
- patience! it doesn’t come off in a day,week,month, etc. it really takes time.
- CARDIO- get that heart rate up, and do not be afraid of sweat! haha, this will help shed extra fat that is covering a stomach that wants to be flat!
- don’t neglect weight training, even if it is using bodyweight exercises (pushups, planks, etc)! you want muscle tone to help keep a flat stomach tight and held in.
- diet diet diet! you need water, good proteins, and veggies! don’t be afraid of calories, just don’t over-do it.
food for fuel, not necessarily pleasure!
so yes, it IS possible. just don’t get discouraged, with a little effort and motivation, you will achieve it!